Help me aquacape.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dubs1281

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had my 75 discus since October and I'm tied of seeing it so empty. I want to go very heavy with plants. What would look good? What should I change that I have now? Please suggest different plants that would thrive in medium light with liquid fleets and a high temp.
3evy3evu.jpg
ra7amegu.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think darker rocks, a thick carpet plant like dwarf hairgrass, and some other plants would look fantastic.

I have some dwarf sag thats starting to have runners. Never thought about the rocks. Good idea. Im stumped on what plants to get though. I definitely want jungle Val to take over the entire back wall of the tank.

I really like your hardscape as it is. Looks good! You need a couple of groups of taller background plants. For your medium light and higher temp. Look at Ambulia(Limnophilia sesseliflora) also possibly Wisteria(Hygorphilia difformis) for a start. OS.

Im thinking about camboda. What you think about java moss and java fern on the driftwood.

I have eco complete under my sand. I might get tons of root tabs at Peabodys paradise sometime soon when I do a plant order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom