HELP ME PLEASE B4 My FiSH DIE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilmissmegan1405

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I don't know what happened everything was fine all day I just got home from church and my fish are acting crazy I have 2 male guppies 4 female 2 babies(not sure what sex think female) and 3 tetras one of my male guppy is lying on the bottom dragging itself around then freakin out all my other fish are pale and huddled toogether yet swimming crazy everyonce in a while!! I did have some babysitiin kids today and I caught them screamin at the tank and bangin on it but that was this afternoon I dunno if they put em in shock or what but I just really don't want my fishies to die I love them PLEASE HELP ME IF YoU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the water for ammonia. usually a fish will dart around like crazy when high levels of ammonia are present. It's also possible the kids threw something in the tank? or might have spooked the fish enough where it injured itself(brain damage?).

Start with testing your water...if ammonia is present...50% water change should be done.

Back
Top Bottom