Help me! Rainbow Shark being bullied

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 3 balance sharks, 1 eclipse catfish, 1 rainbow shark, and some guppies in a 45 g tank. Something is beating up my rainbow but from me watching he's been the 1 chasing other fish around... I need to know which fish are doing it and how I can fix it.. anyone got suggestions???

This has actually been happening to me as well and I truer to figure it put. You know do a little detective work. And it turns out that the pleco that I have in my tank was avtually bullying him so my advice to you would be suspect the lest aggressive or watch some of you fishes behavior and see wich one is the most aggressive

Seems likely to be the catfish surely? They seem the two most likely to get into territory disputes with the balas being mid/top dwellers...

I tend to suspect the bala sharks which do get far too large for a 45.

I don't think its the cat fish because my rainbow shark was looking beat up a few days before I got the cat fish.. And ya I know once they get bigger I would like to upgrade to around a 125 g tank, would that be big enough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom