help picking out a goby plz =)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonathan G.

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im looking to buy a goby but i cant figure out which one i would like to buy.... anyone have any advice or favorites on the list? I like the rainfords goby and also the yellow watchman but i wouldnt want a watchman to eat my shrimp or other inverts. also another question if you dont mind me asking; does can you mix gobies or pair them up?, and also are there any other symbiotic pairs with gobies beside the watchman and the pistol shrimp?

I am a big fan of my decorated goby. There are a few pics of him in my gallery. I do believe that he may be responsible for the disappearance of my cleaner shrimp, though.

Get two kinds. A pair of neon blues. They hang out in the rocks and clean other fish too. Great color. Also, a shrimp goby. There's more than a yellow watchman available that'll bond with a pistol shrimp (P.S. - make sure your rock is firmly seated on the bottom, not the sand).

The shrimp gobies (check out liveaquaria.com for options) will not eat shrimp or inverts.

Back
Top Bottom