HELP! please respond asap!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

murcos

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just bought some corals off saltwaterfish.com, and I am worried one of the green ricordia is dead. How would I know, what would it look like? I bought two, and one looks great and was attached to the frag, the other wasn't attached and looks kind of mushy and limp.

Someone please respond asap!

Thanks!!!

Just acclimate it as per the instructions. It is most likely just traumatized from the trip. Don't write it off just yet. Give them a call as well to let them know you are concerned about one of the items.

Yeah I had a Ric. arrived in looking pretty bad. I acclimated it carefully and set it in the tank and within a couple days it looked a lot better.

What I would advise is to not try and place it right away unless you know exactly where you want it and that will be the last time you move it, the more you move them around the longer it will take to settle in and open up. What I did was after acclimation I laid it down on the sand and then a few days of plotting where I wanted it I then placed it and have not moved it since.

Good Luck!

Jermz79

I`ve had other corals from them and they looked bad but after acclimation and a few days they looked much better. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom