Help"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chants

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My dwarf African frog is poorly. I thought he had a broken leg. I thought one of my fish had bitten him.On further inspection I noticed the flesh on his foot was missing. I then noticed a white cotton like lump on his lower back. I have been using Pimafix for 4 days. Poor froggy has got worse. On inspection tonight, it looks like the flesh is starting to go from the rest of his feet. I feel so helpless. At this stage, is it just best to put him out of his misery? If so how? He has just been sitting on a ledge in the tank for 3 days now. Last time I tried to feed him, he swam into the tank and struggled to get out again so I daren't go near him. I've searched on google and can't find any disease that fits the description. I have read though, that they heal themselves, if I can find a treatment, will his feet grow back?

Well it my be best to put him down but sounds like a Fungi infection and possibly a fish got to him.

Hi there. Thanks for advice. I was ready to put frog out of his misery, and came home to find him already dead. A relief actually, I've never seen such a horrible disease. I will not be keeping any more frogs.

Most frogs tend to de better =\ but you can always try one more time jest in a cage of its own might help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom