Hey I'm new on here and have a few questions about my irradesent shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishingBeast

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First question is 1 of my irradesent sharks has started to get lumps all over his body it almost looks like little bbs under his skin can anybody help tell me what this is? And if so what can I,do to help the little guy?

Fair warning, irradesent sharks are a touchy subject in this hobby. They are notorious for getting "sick" and are generally not suited for the hobby.

Okay but since I already have him,I,don't wanna,see him,just die he has what looks like warts or bumps on his skin

Put down your phone and start changing water. Change the water.. make sure it's treated and close in temp.

I took my water to petsmart and they gave me the sheet after the tested it and said that my water is as close to perfect as it gets all my other fish are fine its just the 1 shark

I took my water to petsmart and they gave me the sheet after the tested it and said that my water is as close to perfect as it gets all my other fish are fine its just the 1 shark
Lies!!! What size tank? What's in it and how often you change water?

Back
Top Bottom