Hey Y'all, I got a Tetra Question Too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeBob

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have 4 flame von rios, 5 black neons, an opaline gourami, one GBR, 1 Bolivian Ram (sold to me as a juvie GBR d'oh!), 1 african featherfin catfish, and one albino rubberlip pleco in a 55gal. I want to round out the schools of tetra to 8 each but i cant find anymore red flame von rios. I have found orange von rios - does it matter to the fish what color they are? will they school anyway? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I dont want to start another school as I'm pretty stocked up with the additions I want. :thanks:

If it's the same species but just a different variation they will, could you ask the LFS what the species is and if they're just a genetic variation of the original von rios? Could you get a pic?

If it's the same species but just a different variation they will, could you ask the LFS what the species is and if they're just a genetic variation of the original von rios? Could you get a pic?

I could get a pic, but it would be tomorrow, I have to admit they would be from the infamous Pets*&#t. I got the 4 reds from my fav. mom n pop LFS, but the owner told me she only got them because she got a good deal she doesn't normally carry them.

Just checked the petsmart website and the scientific name and family are the same as the flame von rio so I guess it should be okay.

Back
Top Bottom