Hi! Back For Round... 3!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WorldBuilder

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. Name's Chris. As a kid I had tanks, but just small ones getting no larger than a 29 hex tank. But I've always loved home aquariums. In my very early 20s, when my wife and I weren't yet married and just starting out, I brought the hobby back for a few brief years and by the time that little experiment was over, I had amassed 3 tanks at 55, 75, and 125 gallons.

Now at 43, with 5 kids and 2 dogs, I decided to add a 75-gallon tank to the insanity! (y) So it's Round 3!

I've forgotten everything I ever knew about home aquariums, but I'm picking up the gauntlet again. Saw a tank in some guy's driveway that he was selling, and I just decided to pull the trigger!

So I'm joining this community because I'm gonna need a helluva lot of help over the next few months. It'll all come back to me, I'm sure, but I'll need some hand-holding. :ROFLMAO:

In the meantime, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. See y'all around the forums!

CB

Hi! New here as well! Welcome! Sounds like you already have some helpful hints!

Back
Top Bottom