Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiesto643

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi All

Im new to this site, thought id introduce myself.

Im from the UK, city called Guildford (about 30 miles from London)

Got my first tank about 4 years ago. So ive had fish for a while, but i dont think ive been doing everything right, so ive joined here to try and learn more about correct fishkeeping to i can take the hobby more seriously and keep my fish happy :)

My current tank is a 60 litre tank, with 3 Tetras (not sure what type) and 2 Cichlids, one i believe is some sort of “African Butterfly Cichlid” (Maybe Anomalochromis thomasi), and the other I believe is a “Red Zebra Cichlid” a blue one though, male i guess.

Im not sure if the mix of fish i have is correct/wise but they have all live together fine for about a year (Butterfly is 2.5 years old, Tetras 2 and Zebra 1)

Ive never test my water, just ordered my first test kit, so looking forward to learning more about the water and knowing whats happening within my tank.

Im going to leave it there for my introduction and save my questions for the relevent sections of this forum!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom