Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Findingnemo123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I am new. I had a 25 litre cold water tank with a couple of plattys in and that was enough for us. It just had a pump and some pirate themed ornaments and gravel and we loved it. Very pretty. Then we heard someone was giving away a tank they didn't want and they were in a hurry so we said we would take it. We picked it up and the little water that was in it was so dirty we had no idea what was in there. We spent the whole weekend cleaning it up and got the pump and heater going and as the water cleared it became clear how many fish were in there!!! So many fish. So we have used our pirate theme in this 131 litre warm tank and in there now are 3 medium sized chinese algae eater, all of our plattys plus some of the existing plattys. Neon tetras. A shrimp. Snails. An assassin snail. A blue fish which I don't know what it is. It has a large plant and sand. We recently put a snail eating fish in there.

In my 25 litre tank we have some random fish. Minnows and 2 white fish that look like danios but with frilly fins. Then we have a small 15 litre tank with all the danios we roll out. 3 different kinds. I am trying to get rid of the danios as they are aggressive. I don't want to run the tiny 15 litre tank it's just holding the danios.

Also I want to get rid of the minnows and random fish in my 25 litre Chinese theme tank. All I want in there is 1 or 2 black moors or some other elegant fish.

Back
Top Bottom