Hi fin pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You will have to quarantine the pleco. Do daily water changes. See if he'll even eat first. If not he's going to be hard to save. If he's losing slime coat I imagine he may have some sort of fungus. Pics would help. A good fungal antibiotic could be used to see if it helps. You seem to have quite a bit of additives. I can see the charcoal for clearing up the water and a dechlorinator but outside of that I don't get why you need anymore on a cycled tank.

You will have to quarantine the pleco. Do daily water changes. See if he'll even eat first. If not he's going to be hard to save. If he's losing slime coat I imagine he may have some sort of fungus. Pics would help. A good fungal antibiotic could be used to see if it helps. You seem to have quite a bit of additives. I can see the charcoal for clearing up the water and a dechlorinator but outside of that I don't get why you need anymore on a cycled tank.
Very wise grass hopper. Very good advice! Quarantine with Fresh water, not from tank just a note!

Back
Top Bottom