Honest opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you should just send that lught fixture to me and get something else lol! Nah just kidding man, i think it looks great and always has.

I think you should just send that lught fixture to me and get something else lol! Nah just kidding man, i think it looks great and always has.

Haha thanks dude

Man, I really like this lay out. The last one was a bit "chunky" if that make sense. this one flows better.

It makes total sense. I felt the same way. Looked cluttered almost. Needed to be opened up but I wanted to bring the back up a little with more caves and the new rock is working out well for the little fellas in the tank and the CAE are loving it also.

Thanks again to everyone for all the great feed back.

Hey convict, by chance have you seen the thread I posted on the led moon light? You should check it out. I know you have the double bright w/ moon but man I was watching these lights on my tank phase thru the different colors just to see the effect it had on the ta last night and your tank popped in my head. It would look awesome under the different led mod this thing has. I'd link the thread but I'm on the phone app

Hey convict, by chance have you seen the thread I posted on the led moon light? You should check it out. I know you have the double bright w/ moon but man I was watching these lights on my tank phase thru the different colors just to see the effect it had on the ta last night and your tank popped in my head. It would look awesome under the different led mod this thing has. I'd link the thread but I'm on the phone app

Thanks I'll check it out

I'm the exact same way. My girl gets jealous sometimes. She says your fish are happier than me...LoL...but then again she is preggo and never happy LoL.
And beautiful tank btw.

Thanks bro!! And congrats!! I know that feeling all to well lol.

Back
Top Bottom