How did I get pond snails now grr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have not added anything to my tank in over a month, the plants I did get were froze or in gel type stuff that says guarantees no snails, now I have pond snails while still battling plant munching ramshorn outbreak, I know the pond snails aren't plant munchers but cmonnnn man.

Also just a simple question I have 3 clown loaches 2 of them are very vibrant in color bright orange and deep black while one is on the light side kinda dull, the fish isn't sick or anything, eats great, plays with the others, snail and blood worm eating machine (frozen blood worms) could this just be part of his /her genetics, I can't keep them I got them to eliminate my ramshorn outbreak that were devouring my plants, so I'll be returning them to my lfs when I feel they are to big to have in the tank they are still juvenile 2-2.5"
20161115_123623.jpg

I'm calling the plant company and suing them lol, grr I hate snails, well not all snails I like nerites and those types lol not pond snails

I know right
.. Failll... I'm gonna be sad to see them go though their personalities are amazing, I can't keep them I got them just to help with the snail outbreak, I do find empty shells maybe they're eating them when the lights go out

The new ice cream cone shaped snails are super small like if they are on the glass I cannot even see them unless I cut the lights on to the lunars

Back
Top Bottom