How long can plants last without light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
I can't seem to find someone here who can ship live plants to Canada. I checked around eBay and found a power seller with great feedback but he is located in Malaysia. I was reading up on shipping and to Canada it says it'll take 6-14 days. Would the plant even last that long? I've sent him a message nonetheless.

I can't seem to find someone here who can ship live plants to Canada. I checked around eBay and found a power seller with great feedback but he is located in Malaysia. I was reading up on shipping and to Canada it says it'll take 6-14 days. Would the plant even last that long? I've sent him a message nonetheless.

It might be in minor bad shape, but it won't be too bad as long as they ship it right. I received a late shipment of moss, which is a low light plant anyways, and still grew after four weeks of darkness. Quiet a bit dead but still grew back to normally.

You should have nothing to worry about.

Peace,
Ben

Ok great. He has a good selection of low light plants and are pretty cheap too. I just need to confirm shipping costs and hopefully I'll order soon. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom