hydra?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman-ash

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i think i have hydra in my l260 tank need advice as to if this is hydra and best thing to do to get rid asap as this is a breeding tank

Hi and welcome to the forum. I merged the two threads together, you only need to make one thread with your question, we'll get to it as soon as we can.

Is it only attached to the DW? It kinda looks more like algae to me but it's hard to say for sure.

no its on the glass aswell i wipe it of and it just reataches to the glass did you see all pics?

and thankyou put it there cus might of got a faster reply

If you are certain its hydra, an effective treatment I've used is fenbendazole. It's found in safeguard or panacur dog dewormer. I've never been precise with dosing, just did a couple of sprinkles and waited to see.

If you are certain its hydra, an effective treatment I've used is fenbendazole. It's found in safeguard or panacur dog dewormer. I've never been precise with dosing, just did a couple of sprinkles and waited to see.
i have no idea as its always just this tank that gets it i stripped it and treated befor and its come bk the stuff is slimy to touch and comes of when i scrub it bu then comes bk on the glass i have l260s in there a the moment

how do you know its algae? i cant find any pics of they way this looks

Back
Top Bottom