I can't tell if its a Bacterial Infection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My male delta tailed Betta has acting normal and healthy but the longer I have had him, the stranger his color has gotten. He now has a vibrant blue splotch on his head and the rest is a whiteish blue and his fins are dark blue with a red outline and white tips at the bottom of front fins. Is this normal? Here's a picture of him.

image-2294744738.jpg

It's common for a fishes coloration to change based on their surroundings, stress level, age, and a half a dozen other reasons. As long as he isn't acting funny then I wouldn't worry about it.

It's common for a fishes coloration to change based on their surroundings, stress level, age, and a half a dozen other reasons. As long as he isn't acting funny then I wouldn't worry about it.

Ok :) I think I might used a bit of Bettafix just in case and if it isn't an infection the bettafix won't harm him.

Your post is a little misleading. Cab you get a better picture? I mean it's a beta they don't swim fast.

Back
Top Bottom