i need a little info about stocking please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigford84

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i have a 28 gal bow front.... but i dont know what fish will get along,and how many fish i can have... so far i have 5 hermits,1 turbo snail,2 peppermint shrimp,1 purple tip anemone,and a lawnmower blenny....and i want to add 2 clowns...im not gonna rush into getting fish rite now, but what else can i do if any??? fish or cleanup crew..any ideas?? thanks for your time

Attachments

• DSC01888.jpg
    DSC01888.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 58
I would start by going to liveaquaria.com. Pick out some fish you like and they have a fish compatibility chart you can use to get some rough ideas about what will get along. Then when you have a list that you like post it up here and people will provide their experiences with those fish or tell you what will get along. That's the easiest way to do it.

You did cycle your tank right? What are your water test results right now?

yeah i did cycle but it just ended. everything spiked and went back to zero eccept the nitrate whitch is now down to 30 and dropping with every wc i do..i just want ideas for when it is ready and stable.

Keep doing water changes till Nitrate is below 10,then I'll give you some
cool fish to consider
:cool:

Once stable.... pair of occie clowns and a goby/shrimp pair. Just living vicariously.... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom