I really want a new fish but what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you can believe what you like I'm just saying expect fighting soon and the angels will take over 4 is to many for a 91cm tank. What type of barbs are they? I honestly wouldn't add anything until you rehome at least 2 angels.

+2 on that

I don't know how big your angels are but they do grow quite large and they need space, once they grow you are going to most likely have to remove at least one or two, you might get lucky and not have any aggression issues with them.

One is almost fully grown id say and he is pretty dosile he will chase off other fish including the 3 smaller angels but most of the time hes very dosile i think if it wasnt for him the other fish woukd suffer from our kirbs they wont chase any fish if they r around our big angel so he is pretty much the boss if the tank the other boss is our bristlenose neither angels or kirbs or even the barbs will try it on with her and shes still git growing to do shes only about 2.5inches maybe 3 at the very most shes hard to measure we had a bit if fighting at the beginning but it has calmed down and the fish no who not to mess with and no where not to go. Im aware this will change again as they fish get bigger but i have somewhere for my angels to go a friend if mine has been eyeballing them since i got them and said he would take 2 of them if they get agressive wen they r bigger. I cant bring myself to part with my black angel he was my first fish and had been through alot with me learning and everything and i have a stripped angel who is our snallest which i dnt want ti have to part with either but my 2 blushing kois have a home if need b

Sent from my LG-E460f using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just wait as soon as all those angels are big your tank will be a blood bath.

It will not get to that point i promise. I will do my best to stop that from happenng as i said i have a friend who is has been.eyeballing my angels and is willing to take 2 of them

Even then your tanks to stocked if you take out one of the Plecos to you will be fine.

Wen the baby bristkenose is a little bigger he will have a home to which was always the plan as i do not want baby bristlenoses but the baby wasnt getting any bigger in the other tank he was in so he went into the bug tank temporily

Back
Top Bottom