I want another one..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choonchiesback

Aquarium Advice Activist
Had a black comet like this in my pond a few years back until a raccoon ate him. Now I have an empty pond and I'm thinking of restocking it. Any one in NJ know where I can get one? The LFS I got mine from closed a while back.

Try searching online. Your chances will probably be better to get what you are looking for. Most places deliver next day. Good luck...

xtra51 said:
You could buy from here, or you could by from an onlince store like Liveaquaria.

Yes or Aquabid !!! Shipping cost a lot for both places ^^

Had a black comet like this in my pond a few years back until a raccoon ate him. Now I have an empty pond and I'm thinking of restocking it. Any one in NJ know where I can get one? The LFS I got mine from closed a while back.

Check out Rain Garden's goldfish & see if Steve has anything you may be interested in. If you can wait until next month, Ponds & Gardens of Limekiln has a large variety of pond fish & will special order fish as well (located in philly suburbs). They close for the winter season & will reopen soon.

direct from Hawaii, Rain Garden goldfish and flowers

The Ponds

jlk said:
Check out Rain Garden's goldfish & see if Steve has anything you may be interested in. If you can wait until next month, Ponds & Gardens of Limekiln has a large variety of pond fish & will special order fish as well (located in philly suburbs). They close for the winter season & will reopen soon.

direct from Hawaii, Rain Garden goldfish and flowers

The Ponds

Thanks!! I will have to check them out. Might be worth a 4 hour ride to Philly.

Back
Top Bottom