I want plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wvusexybeast

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to know some cool plecos to get with cool patterns or colors. But won't empty my wallet.

I'm picking up my new l134 tom woo! Leopard frog Pleco. It is amazing! But as far as shine for the cash maybe a nice bristle nose? The albinos are pretty cool looking fish.

Peppermint bristle nose look awesome and stay small.

L066 is really nice as well. I just went in a shop that had them and I had to force myself out the door without buying.

Clown pleco are fairly common and very pretty as well.

If you have more room gold nuggets are amazing

I'm picking up my new l134 tom woo! Leopard frog Pleco. It is amazing! But as far as shine for the cash maybe a nice bristle nose? The albinos are pretty cool looking fish.

I second the bristlenose plecos. They are pretty easy to keep, don't get big, and are pretty cool looking for such a cheap price. I got mine for like $5.

I want to know some cool plecos to get with cool patterns or colors. But won't empty my wallet.

I am looking forward to having a L183 (starlight bristlenose). They have little dots that look like stars and a strip of white on their fins.

If you hit the lottery, check out the Zebra pleco

I have a couple stray L-340's and loads of super red bristlenose available. The 340's have an intricate pattern of lines, but like most Hypancistrus they're seldom visible by day. The bristlenose are generally easier to spot and much easier to breed.

I have a snowball plec, he's fantastic lookin black with big white spots, I payed 60 pounds for him when he was an inch long so quite expensive

Green phantoms, are my favorite but a little pricey. 60-80$. How about a clown pleco ? Or a snowball

I am looking forward to having a L183 (starlight bristlenose). They have little dots that look like stars and a strip of white on their fins. If you hit the lottery, check out the Zebra pleco
I have those! They are still small, I did not know exactly what type if bn they were, thanks, I'm actually thinking if re homing one to make room for the leopard, where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom