Ick/ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like my LFS finally got some med that's safe for shrimp plants and bacteria. I am going to start treating them with it. When I got home there was only one spot left on him. Med requires me to turn my lights off, add a airstone. CO2 is turned off, carbon filter removed, tank lights are off and covered. Increased the temp to 27 sense this med only requires 2 days. But will continue to treat for a for 4 day sense that's the longest they can live without a host. With me luck. Thank you for the info and no you were not annoying you we're just trying to understand my thinking. Here's a pic of the meds

Attachments

• image-21581469.jpg
    image-21581469.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 25
With meds like this, would it be ok to turn on one light so I could feed them, then Turn it back off?

Personally, I wouldn't. They can see to find the food if you have a light on in the room. I'd uncover to feed them, then cover the tank up. If the meds say no lights, it must be because light renders the meds ineffective.

Back
Top Bottom