Ick treatment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie66151

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm treating my tank for ick, I have super ick cure that I put in my tank yesterday and I'm wondering how long till my fish start getting better? I also turned the temp on tank up to 86. My parameters are ph 7, ammonia is 0, nitrites is 0 and nitrates is 30. I have 6 mollies and some neon tetras and a sucker fish in a 30 gallon tank

Sent from my RCT6691W3 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It should yield results pretty fast results, hopefully within 24-48 hours the ick should start falling off and your fish acting healthier, then you just keep changing the water and use the ick cure as directed. You should be using aquarium salt at least with mollies too, that might help. You could even buy a small bag of marine salt and mix a little bucket of warm water and let the salt dissolve for 30 minutes and just topp off the tank with that when you do water changes.

I've noticed today there are these things in my gravel that looks like white mold is this the ick ?

There are spots on one of my fake plants to

Back
Top Bottom