ID Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdnelson99

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone have a good I'D on this? Picture isn't the best because just my blues are on at the moment. Is it a Feather Duster? Good or bad? As always, thanks for the help.

Yeah featherduster as far as i know they cause no harm and can be kinda neat. If something goes near it and it dissapears then its a featherduster worm

looks like a feather duster....if you gently touch it...it will disappear back into its home...

mysticeel, was looking at it this afternoon and my Kole Tang swam by it and it was gone in a blink. LOL Think I found another. Can you verify this is also a Feather Duster?

That one is 100% a feather duster. You can tell because it looks like feathers ^^. Make sure you add plankton to your tank.

Well, after I posted that pic, we found another one. There are three for sure and I think there is one on the back side of some rocks that I saw a month ago. Can't tell if it is still there because I now have a background on the tank. What kind of plankton mysticeel? I assume these will stay pretty small correct? I would be great if the grew to be good size but I suspect that isn't going to be the case.

phytoplankton is pretty good, but it all depends on what ya can get from your lfs

Back
Top Bottom