Id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
ob zebra? x its gorgeous!

I believe it to be female but not sure,also have another one just like it...they were sold to me as ob zebras..

i have one, but it is ALL over speccled and i adore it. they are amazing fish, i cant lose my lovely haha.

how r ur fish doing? any holding? x

i have one, but it is ALL over speccled and i adore it. they are amazing fish, i cant lose my lovely haha.

how r ur fish doing? any holding? x

At the moment they seem like they're in the mood..puzzles me because my temp stays at 80-81degrees & and my lighting is all timed...also my ob ladies are some what larger than they're male counterparts..

i love seeing that, means they r stocking up LOL.

it took an entire week to notice my OB was holding... she hides all day anyway. but when she comes out... shes a stunner :)

im guessing that lovely lady is popular with the males?
what females/males have u got? x

i love seeing that, means they r stocking up LOL.

it took an entire week to notice my OB was holding... she hides all day anyway. but when she comes out... shes a stunner :)

im guessing that lovely lady is popular with the males?
what females/males have u got? x

This is a pic of a male sold to me as an ob peacock by my lfs..
ForumRunner_20111204_160045.jpg

A blurry pic of the other ob female..
ForumRunner_20111204_160126.jpg

u sure that OB peacock is a peacock? its beautiful, i dont think iv seen one like it :)

Which one would you be referring to,top or bottom photo?

iv been trying many searches and i cannot id the fish. its sorta like a venustus, but also a bumblebee, its just special haha x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom