Ideas For 29 Gallon Community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a baby blue crayfish. My friend had babies so I was going to take one. Or can more than one of them be together in a 10 gallon tank?

I've decided that I'm going to do two schools. One of neon tetras, one of danios. I went to the fish shop today and I just love the way the neons look in their school. I set up my aquarium today, so I'm going to let it cycle and then go get some. Can't wait!

freddiefish14 said:
I've decided that I'm going to do two schools. One of neon tetras, one of danios. I went to the fish shop today and I just love the way the neons look in their school. I set up my aquarium today, so I'm going to let it cycle and then go get some. Can't wait!

Awesome deal! Neons can be susceptible to stress so make sure your water parameters are right and everything is stable b4 adding them. Also its a good idea to wait a few days after your LFS gets them in to buy yours, that way you know the ones you get are healthy. Any idea on the type of danios?

Btw what filter are you using? This will have a huge effect on what all you can put in the tank

Back
Top Bottom