Ideas for more coral or poss one fish for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Badgers reef

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have any ideas for my 29g

Attachments

• image-238989280.jpg
    image-238989280.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 122
Badgers reef said:
Anyone have any ideas for my 29g

That's beautiful!

I'd suggest zoas. They are very colorful. What about a Duncan?

Maybe a fire shrimp? It would add a nice burst of bright red.

Zoas,Duncan,a nice leather(toadstool) depending on the light, a monti cap maybe a frogspawn an a hammer.

If you are looking for a cool fish a few that could fit. Would be a flame angel. Always nice. Or maybe a bi color angel?

Thanks to all your replies i have zoas in there at the mo they are not open in the picture as i currently have a nudibranch problem on them trying to pull out as many as i can but they reproduce so quickly i like duncans am going to lfa today so will have a look what they have will post an update this evening :)

So i went to the lfs they didnt have much over the bank holiday weekend but are expecting a shipment this week but i did get these for £10 next i want to brighten up the room i have on the sand bed

Attachments

• image-744159016.jpg
    image-744159016.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 68
I don't know what you bought but I sure do love your tank! I'm going to guess you got duncans. (I'm not good at coral identification).

Thanks :) i will be uploading few pics of coral individually tomorrow onto my profile check them out let me know what you think.. No there wasnt much at the shop expecting a delivery this week tho so ill pop back this week to see what they have.. i got candys 6 heads one has a slight bit of bleeching but it should hopefully recover well with a little target feed for a week or two that why it was so cheap. i like to start mainly with frags and let them grow and spread the little star frag at the bottom has made me 3 rocks of colonys so far which is good to trade :)

Back
Top Bottom