In Austin, TX and interested in splitting shipping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

makemineirish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
As stated in my profile, I want to stock my tanks slowly. However, I am the kind of girl that likes have AND eat her cake (as ridiculous as that expression is; what good is having cake if you don't eat it?)

Some of the species that I am tracking down simply do not show up at my LFS and wholesale prices often skew the math in my favor even after a $65 shipping fee. I would like to place an order this week or next for a portion of my stock list and thought to check if anyone local wanted to piggyback onto the order.

While I am primarily ordering South American, the wholesaler has a semi-decent selection of Central American, African, and Asian species as well. Many are commonly available but half the price (which may not matter if you simply need a couple of fish). There are a few real gems.

I know that it is a bit of a long shot, but thought I would check for any other Austinites looking to add to their tanks. In that event, give me a heads up. I can shoot you the available species list so that you can see if there is anything you have been jonesing for on it. We could combine our orders and divvy up the shipping fee fairly.

I have not done this before, but think that it could work out nicely if there are any of you happen to live in town.

Back
Top Bottom