Indian Almond Leaves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

block2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

As mentioned in my welcome post, my name is Jeffrey and my wife's name is Wan, we are based in Nakhon Sawan Province in Thailand. We have always used Indian Almond Leaves for conditioning and care of our Betta's. It increases fertility, health, and vigour. Reduces Ph in water, aids in the recovery of diseased/damaged fish and the tannin quickly colours the water.

If anyone is interested, we can supply you with naturally fallen Indian Almond leaves. Around our village, grow several Indian Almond Trees, that have been established there for many years. We only select the best reddish-brown leaves, we never use hand-picked leaves that have been sun-dried, only leaves that have naturally fallen and are high in Tannin. We only supply premium leaves 6" and over. These leaves are totally organic, no chemicals whatsoever are used on the trees.

Our prices In US $, UK £ and Euro are as follows :

30 Leaves : $7.50.......£4.00....5 Euros
50 Leaves : $10.50......£6.00....7 Euros
100 Leaves : $20.50.....£11.00...14 Euros
200 Leaves : $35.00.....£18.50...24 Euros
300 Leaves : $50.00.....£27.00...34 Euros
400 Leaves : $65.00.....£35.00...45 Euros
500 Leaves : $80.00....£43.00....54 Euros

All Prices Include Postage and Packing by Airmail from Thailand, approximately 5-7 working days. Leaves are supplied in boxes to ensure minimum damage to the leaves. Our prices are very reasonable, after gathering, washing, pressing the leaves then paid the postage I am left with little profit, but if I can help fellow Betta keepers/breeders source the leaves, it's a job worth doing.

I hope this information as been of interest to you. If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Kind Regards
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I forgot heres a picture of the dried leaves...

img_912941_0_233e2231e2f563ddb6ba5b394ac7748c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom