is my dalmation molly pregnant??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nateee04

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
idk if she's pregnant or not lol.... oh and why are my two female dalmation mollies chasing around my male silver molly? thanks

Attachments

• image-50476562.jpg
    image-50476562.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 137
  • image-2679537554.jpg
    image-2679537554.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 141
It's possible that your dalmatian molleys are chasing your male because they're establishing dominance. Are you sure of the genders as well? I'm not questioning you, but it could also be that a male is possibly chasing your female.

As for telling if she's pregnant, is there any possible way of taking less blurry pictures? I'm just curious to see if there could be any more details. Has she been acting any differently, trying to hide away from the other ones? Has she been less active?

Although, she does look like she's possibly pregnant, but not quite ready to give birth yet. She's starting to get her rounded belly, but it's not extreme enough to be able to completely tell.

lol sorry for the pics... the iPod touch sucks with taking pictures lol

if there is a male and a female livebearer in the same tank and your wondering if one is pregnant... She probably is. Lol, congratulations

Back
Top Bottom