Is there a diagram for plant lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AwesomesHome

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

Is there a diagram for plant lighting?

A diagram saying this plant (for example is receiving to much light, I think maybe this is because of that, the plant now has some black holes from to much lighting on the plant) (or this plant is not staying alive because not enough lighting)?

Something like that to tell me if the lighting I have on the plants is causing

problems and is not the the right lighting.

This way I will know if its the lighting that is causing the plants to have problems, or if it is from the nutrients?

I have seen some things on the internet talking about lighting, fertilizing, but what if lighting was the problem the whole time, and fertilizing was good, or what if fertilizing was the problem, the whole time and lighting was good. How will I know the difference?

Can I post some pictures and y'all tell me what yall think is happening and what I need to buy if I need to buy something to fix the problem.

My plants are staying alive but not alot of growth, some plants have yellowing on the plant, some are light green with black on the plants, some have black holes, some look good but not alot wrong with the plant, but I think its to light of a green color.

Can someone talk to me about what I need to do for the plants?

Back
Top Bottom