Is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a good setup to me. The lights included are pretty pricey. The price he's asking is a tad high though in my opinion. I'd prob jump on it at $500 maybe. I'd also have to see the setup to be sure. :)

hmmm you think? if i was goign to get a 150 i would want it to be atleast a 6 foot tank and 30" is goign to be hard to work with as you wiull have to pretty much get a snorkle to reach the bottom

Yeah I'd prob pass on this as well. IMO 800 is a lot to ask without any lr,sand, fish or extras. The 24" depth would be amazing for aquascaping, but not the 30" tall....too bad the setup doesn't come with a wet suit :)

That would be gone in a day up here. Most tanks with a stand over 100gal you're looking at least $500. And usually there is something wrong with it. That set up could go for over $1000. Sometimes I really hate Alaska.

Wow that's crappy! This prob wouldn't get picked up around here, sure its def worth it, don't get me wrong, but 800 is a lil high in terms of used tanks. I'd offer him 650 cash and see what he does

Back
Top Bottom