Is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mar23

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for a larger tank. This tank is listed on Craigslist for $300. It is 75 gallons. It comes with everything in the picture, including the stand. I don't know if this is a good deal. I would not keep anything that is currently in it, though. What do you think?
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426467014.873918.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Why wouldn't you do it?

Oh, lol. I thought there was some hidden danger I wasn't aware of. :)

Yes. They are getting rid of the whole setup, including the fish. It doesn't say what kind of filter, though.

Are they close enough to you and willing to let you see it in person before you buy it? There could be something behind the plants that may be an issue later

Sent from peliper

It is a drive, but I would definitely see it before I buy it. I asked the guy about the kind of filter and the fish.

Are they close enough to you and willing to let you see it in person before you buy it? There could be something behind the plants that may be an issue later

Sent from peliper

I'm planning to pretty much empty it and start from scratch. I don't care for the gravel, plants and decorations that are currently in it.

Are you actually going to keep the fish or do you have a specific stocking plan in mind?

So, this is the guy's reply to my questions:

THE LITTLE SQUAIR ONE THERE ARE 4 ALTOGETHER 5 YEARS THE FISH I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND THERE ARE MAYBE 20 THEY HAVE BABIES IF YOU WATCH YOU CAN SEE HOW MANY THEY ARE BUT YOU WILL LOSE ABOUT HALF FROM THE OUTHER EATING THEM

That answers ALL my questions. It is all clear now. LoL

Are you actually going to keep the fish or do you have a specific stocking plan in mind?

I have a plan in mind. I will decide if I keep the fish when I see them. I don't know what kind they are.

This is a picture of the "fish". Any idea what they could be?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426474454.557691.jpg

Looks like a prison full of . convicts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom