Is this an anemone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found this little guy last night while searching for polyps to frag. I was amazed by how clear it was but it's tips are pure white and when you touch it it'll stick to your finger and has a mouth.
It not letting me attach a picture because it's saying my quota has been reached it's really making me mad. :mad:

Yes I found out from another thread not too far down the page that it is. Haha but could I get it to move to another spit that it could be seen because it's currently on the side of a rock that is not visible what so ever

Anemone will do whatever they want. If it wants to go somewhere else, it will.
I have no clue what exactly their requirements are to keep, only that people believe they need almost no care what so ever...not sure what any of these systems look like or the lighting over the tank.

I have a T8 fluorescent light on my tank (looking to upgrade just made a thread about it) and if it's lived over 9 months without me knowing about it... It must not need care at all haha

Back
Top Bottom