Is this food ok for what I have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cash Turtle

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 6 fancy guppies 2 males and 4 females in my 30 gallon tank
im feeding them hikari micro pellets for tropical fish thats the only food I could find that they dont have trouble eating becuase of size
I have frozen bloodworms for my african clawed frogs and newts , I've given them to the guppies once and they seemed to like them.
and I have tetramin granuals for small tropical fish but I have to crush those before feeding becuase their to big for the guppies
should they also have a flake food?

I'm also going to get a bag of hikari fancy guppy food when I order some supplies online becuase the lfs doesnt carry it

What should me rosy minnows be eating? I've been feeding them the same as the guppies when they lived together but their moving into my moms 5 gallon desk tank today. Is food for tropical fish ok for them? I also have goldfish granuals if they need something more like that.
If they dont do well in the 5 gallon (they appear to be 2inches long each) than I'll put tehm back with the guppies and get my mom a guppy or betta

she wanted goldfish so I thought the minnows would be a good alternitive sonce their smaller but their still orange

oh and what should I feed my banjo cat when I get him? Im thinking sinking carnavore pellets, frozen bloodworms, maybe frozen beef heart

will my pygmy corydoras be ok ewating everyone elses scraps or should they have their own food aswell

the current plan for my tank is
30 gallon tank
1banjo cat
6 fancy guppies
6-10 pygmy corydoras

sand bottom

a few bunches of anacharis
and ten banana plants that I got free with my anacharis

Every fish you listed will most likely eat everything you put into the tank. A variety of foods (like you use) is the best way to make sure everyone gets fed. You shouldn't have to add more food just for the corys. They will eat scraps and leftover food (they are not algae eaters) that fall to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom