Is Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Since AFI is no longer printing I was thinking about subscribing to Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine. Does anyone have experience with this magazine? If I do subscribe I'm hoping that they'll be around.

I've had the magazine forever and would recommend it as something is better than nothing, the articles are decent(to beginner friendly) and the photography is good but like most new magazines it's all about the ads.

Heres the one I really look forward to since its every other month, this is how a magazine should be.

AMAZONAS MAGAZINE | one of the world

Tfh is a pretty good magazine. Amazon is good to. They have an app you can get and download digital versions for free (why pay for something you can get for free). Coral magazine is also one of my favorites. It is related to amazons and mor sw oriented. This also has a free app

Love It!!! It's good straight forward knowledge without anyone twisting information. Articles are good and u get to find out about products before some websites. Besides, what fish / plant lover wouldn't support a magazine dealing with our hobby.

TFH is a good magazine. It's just like all the rest as far as ads go. Been subscribed to it since the late 50's when their first issue came out.

What's the name of the app?

Go to the Amazonas website and you can view a digital sample of the current issue. I did not see an app but I may have missed it. I just subscribed to the magazine and you also get digital newsletters for two other publications. IMO the magazine looks pretty well put together.

FishFan77 said:
Tfh is a pretty good magazine. Amazon is good to. They have an app you can get and download digital versions for free (why pay for something you can get for free). Coral magazine is also one of my favorites. It is related to amazons and mor sw oriented. This also has a free app

That app is awesome just search amazonas on the app store and it should come up.

Back
Top Bottom