It's still yellow...!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it normal for co2 drop checker to be reading yellow even after being off for 24 hrs. I've been running air stone pretty steadily, not all day but a lot more than normal. What's up with this?

NO. I would suspect the indicator solution is not reading for some reason. I would clean the drop checker and put in new Ph indicator solution then check. OS.

NO. I would suspect the indicator solution is not reading for some reason. I would clean the drop checker and put in new Ph indicator solution then check. OS.

I thought that could've been an issue too. I left it in the tank when I did a water change and that messed it up? It's the GLA Pearl, I'll see what it looks like tomorrow and change it if it's still yellow. Is there anything that I may be able to do to prevent this?

I have the GLA Pearl also and really like it. I always carefully remove it and position on the outside end of the tank until I'm done with my WC. My solution is still reading OK after 4 months. But I'm going to replace it next week just to be safe. OS.

I have the GLA Pearl also and really like it. I always carefully remove it and position on the outside end of the tank until I'm done with my WC. My solution is still reading OK after 4 months. But I'm going to replace it next week just to be safe. OS.

Ok thanks for the info! I'll take it out next WC, probably just replace it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom