For Sale or trade: Java Fern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Everyone

I found out that I don't like aquarium plants in my tank (except for moss).

I have lots of java ferns for sale. There are at least 30 individual leaf. Most leaf are more than 2 inches long. I would like to sell all of them for $10 or best offer or trade them away for aquarium decor, plus you pay additional shipping fees. Shipping options is your decision since you pay for it.

Can you send me some pics I have lots of stuff to trade with you

I can take pics for you with a webcam. Its poor quality, so its better to wait until July 5th so that I can get my camera and take decent quality pics.

javafern1.jpg

javafern2.jpg

javafern3.jpg

do you still have those plants im interested

heres my zip 12983 let me no how much

You didn't specify the shipping method, so I went with the cheapest. Postage will be $5 priority mail flat rate box. If I deliver it Friday or Saturday, then its expected to arrive 7-8-11 or 7-9-11.

Java Fern + Shipping = $15

I'm keeping the java ferns in a tank full of red cherry shrimps. The shrimps love the java fern, but I decided to keep my tanks bottomless so the java ferns need to go. That is why you see the java ferns inside the castle with no gravel. Water flow is minimal so the plants don't float away.

Yes its still available. Its starting to grow on my castle, so I might need to leave floating in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom