For Sale: Java Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Fisher

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello everyone, I have some more of my awesome Java Moss ready to go!

Size

Around golf ball

Price

Shipping

FREE priority mail

I have two ready and can do both with combined shipping for only 12.00

THANKS!

It's bigger than I thought. You'd be getting one half of the big one per portion. The small on to the left is about the size of a quarter for size comparison

Sd8zSQf.jpg

If you could hold onto it for a bit, I'd take it all, unless you could guarantee delivery to 32816 by Wednesday afternoon as I wouldn't be able to receive it until the following week otherwise

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you could hold onto it for a bit, I'd take it all, unless you could guarantee delivery to 32816 by Wednesday afternoon as I wouldn't be able to receive it until the following week otherwise

I can hold it for you until next week. Would you be wanting both portions?

Yes sir! I'll let you know when the best time to ship is, and I'll pay at that time if that's ok

Cool, thanks! :)

Quick question, though. Do you recommend allowing the java moss to remain unattached and just let it float around the tank?

Cool, thanks! :)

Quick question, though. Do you recommend allowing the java moss to remain unattached and just let it float around the tank?

It will sink and over time attach to the substrate, you could also tie it to something. I leave mine loose just because it's used for hiding places for fry.

I can actually pay for it now and you can ship it on Monday or whenever is earliest for you. Are you using priority mail? Send me your PayPal and I'll send payment asap

Back
Top Bottom