JBJ Nano Cube 12 gallon Deleux Houston/Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biomedbuddy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
JBJ Nano Cube 12 gallon Deleux
Relocateing to another state for Job reasons and dont want to move this.
Being sold as COMPLETE READY TO GO. SEASONED SYSTEM.attractive looking and easy to maintain..
No stand, it sits perfect on any end table or counter top.
4.5 months old still has some manufactures warranty left.
Moving. asking $450.00 for everything. I'm pretty firm on price.I have all receipts totaling much more.cash and pick up only .cash and pick up only .cash and pick up only
10lbs live rock premium fiji ,cured and ready to go.
1 Large living Leather $69.00 paid @ store
2 pair matched Ocellaris clownish, Amphiprion ocellaris, tank breed paid $35.00 each
Sand star fish paid $29.00 white with black stripes
Signal Goby. $29.00
Live green seaweed
2 good size feather dusters cost $20.00 each
1 very healthy small to med size blue tang with black trim upper and lower portions of body and face with yellow tail fin that i purchased small for $69.00
Many various chemicals,
Iodine,, 16OZ
Purple encouragement,
4 way water test kit liquid drops with glass test tubes match color code to cards.
BIO BOOST -16OZ
PRIME 250 ML
KORALIA NANO 425 circulation water pump
ARAG-ALIVE INDO PACIFIC BLACK SAND 20# mixed white with black.
DEEP SIX HYDROMETER
CORAL ACCEL 16 OZ.
1 medium sized yellow polyps from rock. $39.00 paid grew almost double in size since .very nice cluster full of new growth.
1 small Mushroom cluster, almost doubled in size since purchased $39.00
also spreading to other rocks.

nothing has been lost or died from day one with this nano tank and everything has grown in size with being very healthy.
Rear built in filtration has 3 stages,always have had crystal clear water and healthy biological filtration

Back
Top Bottom