Jebao Wp-series fans!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
well it looks like Fish-street and Jebao are listening to its customers and they have a few new goodies out for us! i was placing my wp40 order today when i noticed this
Jebao FS14000 Wave Maker

that there would be the new "upgraded" wp40 powerhead. all of the lovely wp40 perks without the headaches (bulky frame, rattle noises).

thats the minor news IMO. the major news would have to be the release of the
Twins linkage Controller
Jebao Twins Linkage Controller
this not only allows us to control 2 sep wp-series pumps with one controller, but it also adds in a 30%-100% adjustability, compared to the normal 50,75,100.
idk about anyone else but i preordered it!
thanks to Carey for bringing it up, i simply overlooked it till she mentioned it.

I'm a huge fan of WPs. Won't go anywhere else until there are major complaints :)

Ordered the fs14000 dual controller package...shipped 4/22/14 and received today 4/24/14. Awesome I might say....still playing around with settings but already puts koralia magnum 6's to shame since I've had two go out in past year and a half

Excellent...almost to much available adjustments. You have to try each one to see what works best for your tank. For mine (125 gal mixed reef with fish) I found wave 2 setting best with some power and cycle adjusting. Gives my tank that "natural" reef look

so, if i get the Jebao twin controller, do i still need to have the controllers that originally came with the Jebao? i have never had Jebao before and would like to know how it's gonna work if i get two Jebao (that have the controller already) and the Jebao Twin Controller

Also, besides the WP10-25 and so on, there's also FS14000 and FS8000. is there any difference between these and the WPs?

From my understanding on fishstreet, if you own two of the same pumps WP-25 for instance, you would just have to order the twin controller and power supply. I have never owned Jabae products before and only reason I looked at them is because I had a second hydor koralia mag 7 go down in a year. So I ordered the FS14000 twin controller package on fishstreet.com. It was 150.00 plus shipping and comes with two pumps plus twin controller and power supply. I also ordered an extension cord so the pump on far side of tanks cord would be long enough to reach controller.

Back
Top Bottom