Just saw THE BEST THING EVER!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay I'm officially one of those nutty fish people... I was about to go into Petsmart and I saw a father and young daughter walking out with a 10g aquarium, bag of stuff and a BETTA!!

Whoo hoo! The betta world ISN'T coming to an end! LOL :-D

phoenixkiller said:
Sounds like there is at least ONE betta being taken care of properly! I wish I could shake their hands!

Ya I wad very impressed and happy! :) I like this new small petsmart... They have half-moons too!

Anymore chit chat will result in this thread to be closed.

I was so shocked to find so many females per tank... Must have been at least 20-25...
There were a few lone males in various tanks.. Mollies, platies.. Etc.
And then they had larger cups for males too. Females had brilliant colors.

It is always nice to see bettas kept and/or sold responsibly. Their needs can be met in many ways and they are too often both stereotyped and kept in poor conditions due to ignorance, but they are very cool fish. Wild type bettas are even cooler IMO, but they are all very neat. :)

Confused thought they were on topic... But anyways whoo!! That means they didn't cycle the tank ^_^ only doing fish in cycle but you never know!

HN1 said:
It is always nice to see bettas kept and/or sold responsibly. Their needs can be met in many ways and they are too often both stereotyped and kept in poor conditions due to ignorance, but they are very cool fish. Wild type bettas are even cooler IMO, but they are all very neat. :)

They were stunning! Caught my eye immediately!

Back
Top Bottom