just to say thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sirfishmaster

Aquarium Advice Freak
i wanted to say thanks to the site for everything...with in 2 days i sold almost everything...although i am very depressd about my decision to sell...i have higher priorities right now that i need to tend to....but

thanks AQUARIUM ADVICE

doug

Wha-happened?! How did you end up giving up salt? I looked back to see what I missed but can't find it. Sorry to hear you're getting out of the hobby. Thank you for helping to make this a wonderful site. Hope to see you back again when you start your tank back up!

Sucks you are getting out of it. But I understand...some things are more important. You will be back eventually. My ex almost sucked the life out of me and I almost gave up a lot of hobbies. Then she decided to break up with me in the course of 2 days after a year. Oh well. Now I have no money because I spend way to much money on my hobbies. But at least I have them 8)

Sorry you had to get out of the hobby (for now...) However, that does not mean you can not keep stopping by here and offering others advice. Still hope to see you around...Lando

Back
Top Bottom