Keep it alive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ivan_dalmatia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my point is that there is so much to our oceans that no one can get the water parameters straight!
You can have tube worms that need 500F to keep them alive, that would be death for almost anything we know?
We only know about 3-4% of our oceans witch I think is sad. We invest more money into NASA's pockets.
So what I'm saying is if your doing something right and keeping your reef very much alive, keep it up and share!!! There are lots of ways I think, as far as I know we know only 3% and anything anyone does is a benefit to those 3%
Lots of ways of keeping it alive!!!!! What's your story

Sadly, its much easier to send people into outer space than it is to send them to the bottom of out ocean. Maybe one day they will invent a way to safely and quickly explore the oceans.

The sheer pressure thats present at the ocean floor is enough to explain why we only know 3%. Couple that with the fact that there is an overwhelming darkness that resides there is enough to scare anyone. The vacuum in space isnt nearly as strong as the pressure in the depths of our ocean. I can see where you are coming from and i love the idea of a sustainable hobby

Back
Top Bottom