KeepersNanoSWBuildThread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
User said:
Ah it was more of a random question. I just realized you already had everything and I too am making a nano but reef

Oh haha:) what fish are you planning for yours?

None! lol that must be weird. I do want a clown though but not anytime soon.

User said:
None! lol that must be weird. I do want a clown though but not anytime soon.

Oh so you just want corals in it? That would be cool:) except it would add more life to add a goby or a clownfish

I know! School wont let me have any fish. I am going to talk to them today (in like 10 hours) and see if I cant be an exception.

User said:
I know! School wont let me have any fish. I am going to talk to them today (in like 10 hours) and see if I cant be an exception.

School? Like college? And I hope so cuz coral might get boring after a while lol

Yea college. Thats what I was thinking... I didnt want a tank full of green plants though

You could do that. :) If you really want another clown. But I wouldnt put a pair in a 10g though.

You guys with your nano fever LOL. It's soo addicting isn't it?

i don't do drugs, I do fish. LOL I think they need aquaria rehab for me, I'm outta control it seems sometimes. I just love watching them and making homes for them and all that comes i with it. :)

I'm still trolling for more fish tanks even though I have 3 for sale, one waiting for setup and maintain 7 tanks. whew... i for sure need an intervention. hehe

carey said:
You could do that. :) If you really want another clown. But I wouldnt put a pair in a 10g though.

You guys with your nano fever LOL. It's soo addicting isn't it?

Yay:) I really want a clarkii clown there so cute:) and ya I was gonna get a goby and a shrimp and it just be my little nano tank:)
And yes I am so very addicted lol:D

I would spring for a refractometer. The most significant swing you will have is salinity due to evaporation.

I would stay away from fish if you pan on having any inverts/corals. At least until you get your maintenace scedule down. A good algae eating clean up crew is mroe important, as small takns tend to crash due to algae. I would hold off on the fish and save the bio load for organizms that will pollute less that you won't have to feed.

Back
Top Bottom