Kenyi looking a little funny :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WE GOT BABIES!!! its a small batch but i think its about 10-15 little frysters

& now my OB peacock is preggo with my strawberry peacocks babes .. hopefully they'll come out lookin dope :)

wow! i wish my cichlids would have babies! how exciting!!!!:) good luck! lets see pics of those cuties!!!

lol thanks!! i wish you luck with yours :) mine wont stop!!!

i want to try & breed compressiceps someday, since they go for big money around here .. but thats something i want to do in a separate tank (when i have the room for one)

i'll get some pics as soon as she quits buggin out & sucking them back up every time i go near the tank lol

wow, I have allot of different size fish in my tank and I think allot get used as food, but I normally have about 2-3 that make it.

i need to just start leaving them in & letting the strongest survive but its my first couple of times with babies so i want to protect them as much as momma does haha

Ya I did that with my first couple batches of sp44, then I started getting so many I just let them be, now if they get really lucky and go down the over flow into the sump they live great down there till they get large and I put them up top, if they dont they are food. I know maybe that mean but its how it is in real life. And since I have 5 holding right now thats a ton of fish if I would pull the moms and keep all those babies, thats over 100 easy.

i need to just start leaving them in & letting the strongest survive but its my first couple of times with babies so i want to protect them as much as momma does haha

Back
Top Bottom