kid put a little milk in my reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

myfrags

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey my kid put like capfull or less of milk in my reef tank it has leathers zoas mushrooms clownfish 2 its a 29 gal tank there is no were local for me to buy reef salt i have to order online and have it shipped here some is supposed to arrive this week but i dont know when should i be worried right now i can not do a water change at all will my livestock be okay its regular milk like from a grocery store red top.... i mean its just vitamins and calcium...... see if he gets grill chease and milk for lunch again..... lol well let me know if i am doomed or ok.... thanks this is my first post here :) made the account to ask this :)

just found out why he did it!!! he was there yesterday while i was checking my levels and i said calcium is low lol well if everything dies at least he knows milk has calcium lol oh god help me lol

*lol* that is why some species eat their young :p... sorry could not pass that up.

At least you kid has a brain in his/her head :). Also, in a kid way, shows that s/he is taking at least a passing interest in the hobby :).

well i can just hope i mean compared to water volume the amount he put should not hurt i hope....

That's awesome.. As a parent of 3 little kiddies (oldest is 4) I can understand where your coming from.

My son loves when the clownfish attacks me whenever I have my hands in the tank. The other day , he made a nice little ladder and was trying to get the clown to attack him.

I also love all the little handprints on the glass. Of course when you ask them if they were touching the glass you get a sincere "NO!"

I'm sure your tank will be fine.. I'm sure your LPS will enjoy the "added" calcium for their stalks.

WELCOME TO AA!

i sure hope your right goisles :) the leather has looked a little down for a while before this maybe it will bring him back to his formal self lol :) if it does the kid gets a hug instead of being grounded lol :)

Ran into one of the engineers at work who used to have a huge salt water set up before his kids came along. The amount shouldn't be a problem with water changes, hopefully. He got a chuckle out of the story too.

Back
Top Bottom