kordon ich attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revenant_06

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Kordon ich attack. Claims to be 100% reef safe and all natural. I think I'm gonna give it a shot in my DT don't really have much of a choice at this point. I also got kent marine garlic xtreme to help the fish. Anyway has anyone ever used this kordon ich attack product? What's your story if you have used it

We purchased a hippo tang and on day 3 noted white spot on side of her. Started treating with this product right away at the 1.5 multiple treatment rate. Treated the DT once per day. Also added a UV sterilizer to try and reduce the number of free floaters once they hit that part of their life cycle. I lost 2 fish during the outbreak and also (maybe not related but) lost a BTA. As I started dosing, it starting shrinking up until it was gone. All other water parameters were fine at that time and all other corals were unaffected.
For me, with the research I did and the comments posted from other forum members, I accept the fact that I still have ich in my DT. It can only be eliminated if the tank if fish free for 8 weeks or so. I believe that this treatment was the best option I had for my reef tank. I have been over 10 weeks without another outbreak. I would recommend it as part of an overall treatment plan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom