Language

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kondoe

Aquarium Advice Activist
1st. I couldnt find the forum rules if some1 could post a link i would be gratefull.

2nd. because i couldn't find the forum rules i was wandering is if there are any rules on what language is used in posts. All posts i've seen are in English but i was just wondering if other languages are allowed.

:) i'll check the rules anyway. i know some forums like to keep everything one language so that everyone can understand the posts. I will be posting in English aswell anyway. just something i was wondering :) thanks for the help aswell :)

There are 2 sets of rules, actually.

There's the Terms of Service that you agreed to upon signing up

And the Community Rules

Both are enforced here at AA.

This is an english speaking forum, as annotated in the Community Rules
The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

As Steve mentioned, both links I've provided in this post are always available in the bottom toolbar of everypage, just scroll way down to the bottom and you'll find it.

Hope that helps!

thanks i've found both sets of rules :) and English being my native language i won't have any problems :) thankyou both for the help :)

Back
Top Bottom