Last fish: Achilles Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not telling you what to do but if it was my tank I would go ahead and rehome the regal and the puffer as the tank can get really big and the puffer is a messy eater but good luck with them.. As long as you keep up with water changes and stuff you should do fine IMO

I do, the puffer is clean and barely eats, and yes, I don't plan on keeping the regal and naso tang long

By barley eats what do you mean? If I recall they need to eat a good bit and if they don't something could be wrong with him

I have to agree with the tang police on this one lol, it is a truly beautiful fish but why did ya get such a large one!!? I had a tiny regal tang and didn't do my research and paid the price as I lost 3 fish because of it.

I hope you get lucky with keeping it I really do. One of the most beautiful tangs along with the Sohal!

The puffer is fine he just doesn't eat huge amounts like other fish, I mean the tanks been running fine for over 2 years but feel free to come over and criticize it some more

Back
Top Bottom